Ohio-Cincinnati

Hair and make up to come to house?

I'm trying to find someone or someones to do hair and make up at my family home for my wedding in less than two weeks. The bms suddenly decided they all wanted it done, when before they said no thanks. Michelle is already booked : ( Looking for Dayton area, as I don't want to have to pay $100 in gas that some cinci vendors are asking. Please help! thank you!

Re: Hair and make up to come to house?

• edited December 2011
    has anyone heard of Alisa Owen. #19199493544 ? She was recomended but I haven't been able to find anything about her.
  • edited December 2011
    I just scheduled a trial with Crystal of Eyedo Makeup  and Lash Design ttp://www.eyedomakeupandlashdesign.com/. She's in Dayton, but from what I can tell, she books up fast.
    image 117 Invited
    image 92 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 2 Can't find the mailbox!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a trial with a girl from Eye Do Makeup and Lash Design. She did an OK job, but I was disappointed that they advertise that they use airbrush makeup when they do NOT use it. Its just some makeup in a can thats called airbrush in a can. Definitely looks different than real airbrush.

Have you tried Heidi McKenna?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I found someone for make up ,  but she doesn't do hair and didn't have someone she works with...

Anyone know of a hair only that will come on site?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards