Ohio-Cincinnati

Hotel welcome bags... local items

Hey girls!  What local items are you putting in your hotel gift bags?  We are doing the normal candy, popcorn, water, etc but I want to have something local as well.  You guys always have great ideas!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Hotel welcome bags... local items

• Skyline makes cans of chili you can buy, maybe a greaters giftcard for $5.00 or UDF. Gold Star is an option too.
  • We are putting in the smiley face cookies from Busken. We are going to buy little bottles of Maker's Mark (I'm from the Kentucky side of the river). Grippo's potato chips...yum! We were maybe going to do Buckeyes (candies) from Greaters. Also Air Heads and Mentos are made her in Cincy.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Buckeyes :) I also like the Busken cookie idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I put Buckeyes, mini bottles of white wine (since I am a wine-lover), 2 bottles of Corona (hubby loves that beer AND we went to Mexico for our HM), Dorothy Lane Market Killer Brownies, potato chips, a welcome letter, and a Do Not Disturb door hanger.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Definately grippos!! YUM!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 April Siggy Challenge: Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • how about something from Jungle Jim's, something from some exotic country
  • Cincinnati style chili, Montgomery Inn, Larosas, UDF, Buskin, Graters, are all Cincinnati chains... Grippos or Hussman's are both Cincinnati potato chip companies... Buckeyes are totally an Ohio candy and really easy to make yourself if you are a DIY person (they can be made in advance and frozen)... but you could also add a few P&G products since its a Cincinnati company (Fabreeze, Ivory soap, Herbal Essences, Crest, Scope, Pepto Bismol, Pringles, Puffs Tissues, Pantene, Vadal Sassoon, Old spice, Secret, Oil of Olay).  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards