May 2011 Weddings

its a Monday

2»

Re: its a Monday

• LBV- I knew it had to be carribean when you mentioned dolphins the other day :)  I hope you 2 have a blast!  

Degrea that cake is adorable

BB I like your gift :) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • oh and Jodi 1 I am really sorry that happened at work today.  I know you really don't like your job and days like today must really make it worse :(

2 I PMd ya :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • I'm sorry Jodi. :( That sucks. I know what it's like to be in the position. I hope things get better for you.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • Thanks Girls! I was really worried about it since well I have only made a few cakes, but I was happy with the results. It ended up looking like a pink elephant just like she requested.

Jodi: Boo about work! I hope it all works out for you.

Joy/Jodi: My screen name is Zztop10 if you ever want to look me up.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Hi!
    I am just working away. I came to work this week and wondered how I ended up with so many hearings and not a ton of time to prepare them. DH and I had a blast this weekend wine tasting and getting some sun. We are going appliance shopping this weekend.
    @jodi-sorry about work sucking. :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • JodiArielJodiAriel
    Third Anniversary 100 Comments
    edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: its a Monday:
    In Response to Re: its a Monday : That's what I thought!!  That's what I thought!!  So gorgeous. Jodi - I might look you up.  My screen name is my last name so you'll know secrets about me :-)
    Posted by Joy2611
    I promise I can keep a secret!!

Degrea - I will look you up later and start a new game!

Aggie - you have PM back.

Thank you everyone for the work sympathy.  I am hoping I can just get through the next 5-6 months there and then move on.  Ironically I really like what I do, and I like the doctors I work with, it is just the managerial staff that sucks... oh and one particular coworker who hates me because I know more than her.   I have been thinking I am going to try to do after school care after the babies are born.  There is an elementary school within walking distance of the house so hopefully that will be an option.

We welcomed our girls on 11.7.12 @ 40w0d!
    Emerson Lily 6 lbs 13 oz & Ellis Willow 6 lbs 9 oz
  • Hey, I had an interview with a real estate company today. I may go with them but I am still going to meet with others and see if they can beat them.

And I leave for my last week of classes soon. It is so crazy that I am almost done.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ask me stuff.
2»
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards