July 2012 Weddings

Emergency Wedding Day Kit

Randomly got a package in the mail today.  It was from Michaels and it was filled with an emergency wedding day kit.  I have no idea why they sent it to me.  I didnt order it and I cant think of who would have.  It didnt come with an invoice or anything, just a little Gold Member Rewards tag (which I am).  Either way I am super excited about it!  It was like a WR early birthday present since my birthday is tomorrow!  Yay!
:)AJ Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Emergency Wedding Day Kit

• What's in it? I want one! lol I am a sucker for free things!
  • A white clutch with a mini pack of fashion tape strips, a sewing kit, blister pad, bobby pins, pack of tissues, nail file, lint removing sheets, oil blotting tissue pack, hair bands, stain removing wipe, mini static guard spray, drinking straw and deodorant wipe.  It also had a full size pack of fashion tape, a full size pack of special occasion tape, another pack of oil blotting wipes, Silicone coverups (in case I get cold I guess...no headlights showing), another deoderant removing sponge and 3 bra converting clips!  Laughing
  • ohh! how fun!! happy birthday to you!
  • I almost forgot...it came with white chalk (whats this for?) a blue and white garter and some stand in wedding bands for the ring bearer pillow (i am guessing thats what they are for).
  • The white chalk is to hide any grease spots you may get on your white dress. Sound like a fun package!
  • That's a cute little fun package! I am planning on making a small kit like this for me and my girls to have at the reception venue and this gave me more ideas.

Anniversary
  • Lucky! Sounds like some useful stuff!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards