1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 Tbls milk
Candy Pieces (Hersey Kisses or Reese Cups)

Unwrap candy pieces and place in freezer or fridge. Cream butter and sugars, add peanut butter, add egg, add vanilla and milk. Mix in dry ingredients. Roll dough into 1" balls. Bake at 375 degrees for 7-8 mins. Remove cookies from over and immediately stick candy piece in the center. Let cookie cool over night and store in air tight container. Makes 4-5 Dozen.

I use parchment paper when baking and stiff my flour. Enjoy!
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller

Re: Peanut Butter Blossoms

• oh!  I know what these are.  We called them peanut butter kisses.

Rolling the dough balls in sugar before cooking them makes them extra yummy :-)
  • Yum!  Thanks, Degrea.

@Joy:  I second your motion for rolling the dough in sugar before baking.  :)
    Anniversary
  • My sister decided that they were sweet enough. But rolling them in sugar is an option. Maybe I shall try that next year.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • jlq2005jlq2005
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    edited December 2012
    I love parchment paper!

Thanks for the recipe! I'm going to try this one the next time I make them. 

I also roll mine in sugar before baking them. haha! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)