May 2011 Weddings

Bucket list

Hi.  I am bored.  I know we have done this before but lets do it again. I always love inspiration!  

so what are a few things on your bucket list (extra points for pictures)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: Bucket list

• Rafting the Grand Canyon
    raft the grand canyon
    See the Sydney Opera House
    see the Sydney Opera House in person
    read all published books by Dickens
    read all books by Dickens (and Austen)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • LaBellaVita23LaBellaVita23
    1000 Comments Second Anniversary
    edited April 2012
    Oooh I'll play tonight when I get home.  I'll C&P my pinterest board :)

ETA:  Sneek Peek:

May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • haha Emart that is what I am "working on" I am creating my bucket list pinterest board.  (seeing pictures makes me want to do it all NOW!!)
    Fred Rogers
  • In Response to Re: Bucket list:
    haha Emart that is what I am "working on" I am creating my bucket list pinterest board.  (seeing pictures makes me want to do it all NOW!!)
    Posted by aggiebug
    I know what you mean.  I'm hoping to take care of two of the items on mine when we go on the cruise in June - Go on a cruise (obvi) and swim with dolphins.
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Because I'm so tired of running around lab today...

Go here:

and here:

Write one of these:

And live to be this:

Go on a cruise (obvi) and swim with dolphins.
    Posted by LaBellaVita23
    We did this on our honeymoon!!!  I have pics!!!  Hang on...
  • ooooh... It's so awesome.  Definitely go do it!!

• I am stealing the dolphins one.  :o

Lets go to Africa Joy! It sounds freaking amazing.

I also want to see an Egyptian Pyramid.

Fred Rogers
  • YES.  Let's go to Africa!

Oh, the Pyramids!  Excellent one.  Excellent.

Here's another place I wanna go:

• see Maine in the Fall
    see Maine in the fall
    Hike Mt. Ranier.  (my husband just added this to our list I am still nervous and excited about the thought!)
    climb Mt. Ranier ( H added this one very recently- I still have a mix of excitement and terror)

Fred Rogers
  • Hmm.....
    I would love a baby girl (either of my own, adoption or as a grandaughter)

I want to have this as my back yard view

I Want to see all my kids have this

(from a respectable college)

Also I want to travel a lot.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ask me stuff.
  • So far a lot of mine is travel related. We're going to Paris and Rome in May. Other places are Hawaii (I've been there but want to go with H), Egypt, Tanzania, Australia, and Spain. H's travel bucket list would be to go to all 7 continents. He's been to 4 (N. America, S. America, Europe, and Africa.

Other things include get a PhD, publish a research paper, get pretty far into the 1001 books to read before you die, and become fluent in French and ASL.

I have lofty goals.
  • Aggie, I might have to steal your bucket list idea on Pinterest. And then steal all of your pins.
    WE BUILT THE PYRAMIDS. Math science history unraveling the mystery that all started with a big bang BANG
    Posted by Beaniebeach
    true story:  every time we watch the show I have to sing this last part and do a hand gesture on the last BANG.  DH makes fun of me but I think it's fun.
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
  • Alright, here's a sampling of my bucketlist on Pinterest.  Some of them I've done, others are still to do items:

May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
  • love it!
    Fred Rogers
  • I am on my iPhone so no photos 1. Greece/turkey/egypt 2. Argentina 3. Kenya/south Africa 4. Happy children 5. Successful marriage 6. Take a homicide to verdict
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards