Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Custom wedding bands

Hello!
I was wondering if any of you knew a place that is local that can make custom wedding bands? I have a band and it is V-shaped to fit my marquis diamond ring, but would like another one to go on the other side.

Any suggestions?

Re: Custom wedding bands

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister had her engagement ring redesigned by Paolo on Ludlow in Clifton and he did an amazing job.
    http://paolousa.com/index.htm

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    French Connection on Bridgetown Road.  They redesigned by ex wedding ring into a beautiful grandmother's ring.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were looking at designing an engagement ring at Diamond's Rock in Kenwood before we founf another one I really liked at Richter and Phillips.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    bfinksbfinks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Faigle & Sons on the Westside of Cincinnati.  They are family owned and do a great job.  They don't push you into anything and are VERY informative.  Highly suggest them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had forgotten about Faigle's.  I agree, they did a great job on sme family rings.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    AlbertsoncAlbertsonc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks a tonnnn ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards