Ohio-Cincinnati

Pre Cana this weekend

Any of you ladies going?? FI and I will be out at Raymond Walters this Saturday.  Just was wondering who would be there. 

Also, I have never been out to RW.  Is there a place to park or do I have to bring $ to park??
~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Pre Cana this weekend

• ndirish07ndirish07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did it there in February--theres plenty of parking for free.  We went in not sure what to expect, but came out having enjoyed it!  Have a good time!
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Free parking! Just like a shopping mall.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ninjette04ninjette04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    ~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Ours is next month - but was it hard to find on Raymond Walters?  Isn't it a somewhat big campus with multiple buildings?

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    lizgilbert13, it has the look of a community college.  Very easy to find!  No way you'd get lost.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am going this saturday also!! Did they send anything in the mail like a confirmation that you signed up for it?? I never recieved anything after mailing in my form and I just figured I would have recieved something in return to verify I signed up????
  • digiraindigirain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going this weekend too! I think... we never received any confirmation either. I'm going to call tomorrow and make sure we're signed up! (I'm pretty sure they already cashed the check though - it came out of my bank account.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards