Ohio-Cincinnati

recommend your limo company

Hello I'm looking for a limo for my wedding. I need one large enough for 14 people. I would appreciate recommendations! TIA

Re: recommend your limo company

• kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used A Limosuine Co - they were great. Not super fancy, but their party bus was perfect for my group.

• edited December 2011
    We used Jimmy's Limousine service and were very happy with them. We had a 14 passenger Lincoln Navigator... no bells and whistles, but it was clean and the driver was friendly and on time.
  • schroeadschroead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Jimmys a while back for another event and the driver was late and very rude. I would never use them again.

I have booked Motortoys for my wedding. Their prices are more than fair and they are really great people. Their vehicles are very nice too!
    !Happily Married!
  • cherieandbencherieandben member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using A LImo Associates as well..

They aren't super fancy.. but the vehicles are really nice and are very affordable
  • edited December 2011
    We used Motortoys.  I don't have a single complaint.  We did the 12 hour, and it was really, really nice to not have to mess with changing up vehicles.  It picked us up, the guys up, and even drove some rather drunken friends home at 2:30 AM for no extra charge (even though it was a little past our time slot). Highly recommend!
  • edited December 2011
    I have not used them but I'm booked with Motortoys for my wedding
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards