Ohio-Cincinnati

Vendor Reviews- Dayton Ohio- 10/13/12

photobooth: 
Flash Favors Photo Booth Rentals- www.flashfavors.com
The photo booth was the icing on the cake. Flash favors was awesome! They are affordable & have a quality product. It was fun to see that people had visited the photo booth & taken pictures while they were waiting on us to get the reception. We loved all the memories we captured with it! THIS PHOTO BOOTH IS A MUST! 
A++

DJ: 
RAVV- (937)475-1971 or ravv@woh.rr.com 
I found my dj on this site actually. I was looking for a dj that was not cheesy or pushy. Randall Hulsmeyer was perfect! He is a small dj from Vandalia. Him & his wife were fun & really brought the party to our wedding! He is super affordable & does what YOU want. I'm so glad we decided to have him as our dj. 
A+

Photographers: 
Animorphic Studios- http://www.animorphic.com/
I was introduced to Lisa & mike (the married team behind Animorphic) at The Dayton Bridal Expo. They stood out with their creativity & packages. They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for & if photos are important to you then I say invest in a good photographer.
I LOVED that Animorphic lets you customize EVERYTHING! Some photographers I met with wanted to control what we put in our album etc. Lisa & mike really worked with us to make our day the way we wanted it! I loved all my pictures. I'm glad I have them to look back on & show my grandkids someday :) 
A+

Caterer: 
John at Top Hat Catering was amazing! It was important to my husband that we had REALLY GOOD food at our wedding. It's pretty much the only thing he had opinion about :) Top Hat had the best prices for the service & quality. Linens, silverwear, cake cutting etc. was all included & there were no hidden fees or ways they tried to charge us. The service was great & everyone raved about our food. Believe me after getting married all you want to do is have some good food & relax & enjoy the day. 
A+

Flowers: 
The Flowerman- www.yourflowerman.com
We went with the flowerman & used bulk flowers & the diy option. We saved a TON of money & had a lot of fun. We didn't know what we were doing with the flowers but the workers really helped us & it wasn't too hard. It was like a bonding week with my wedding party. It was fun to do all these things in prep for the wedding. The only issue was that they didn't have the flowers I wanted for my bouquet so instead of making it myself the flowerman made me a designer one to be picked up the day of the wedding with the rest of the flowers. I was kind of nervous not knowing what it would look like but it turned out beautfiul! 
A

Cake: 
We had heard about the cakery by word of mouth & we were not dissappointed! Our cake was so delicious & it looked just like the picture I gave them! We loved them & plan on using them as our bakery now. 
A

Re: Vendor Reviews- Dayton Ohio- 10/13/12

• We booked Top Hat Catering/Bullwinkle's for our 9/28/13 wedding. John was wonderful and our tasting blew us away. Out of every decision we have made for the wedding choosing them is what I feel most confident with. Thanks for posting your reviews. :
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards