Ohio-Cincinnati

Engagement Photo Places

It is cold outside and I need to find places to get engagment photos taken. Where is a good place in the winter to get these taken?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Photo Places

• edited December 2011
    Union Terminal, Khron. There are a lot of museums in the city that you can check out. Did you go to the same college? You could get pictures done there.
  • edited December 2011
    ask your photographer, they have great ideas.
  • edited December 2011
    or check out photographer blogs and pick the areas you like best, a ton have been doing those family sessions for christmas cards. They always bog.
  • tiffjjrtiffjjr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married last December, we went to Fountain Square, our pics were awesome with the skaters in the backround and the tree we wanted a "city" theme. they turned out great.
  • edited December 2011
    you know, maybe you could do early evening pictures and pick somewhere there are pretty lights, that would be so pretty to have the blurred lights in the background. Im sure your photographer will have all sorts of ideas.  didnt you live in colerain, what about like downtown glendale? I bet they would make for awesome pics, not sure if they do lights for christmas, but i think there is a park there, so you could do a mix of park like and also the store fronts and old fashion'd street lights. Im not as good with the west side, but Im sure there are more area's very similar!
  • edited December 2011
    I had mine taken at The College of Mount St. Joseph since my fiance and I both graduated from there. It was absolutely great. Look around some of the colleges around town, they have lots of green space and some old buildings. Or honestly, just go to a park. Now, if you're looking for indoor things. I highly suggest old buildings on college campuses or even libraries. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • utegogglesutegoggles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw some from fountain square recently and they were adorable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards