Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

what would you put on the marquee?

Hey knotties, I need your creative juices!!  I am getting married and having the reception at the 20th Century Theatre and we can put anything we want on the marquee outside!  We don't have a theme to the wedding (as in, we won't be dressing in star wars costumes or anything).  Any cute or catchy phrases that we could use?

Thanks!

Re: what would you put on the marquee?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my reception at The Redmoor and my FI and I are going through the same process right now.  I have been brainstorming since September when we booked and have not come up with anything I like outside of the normal using our name.
    I saw one couple that their last name was Payne and they did a cute play on words with that.
    The girl I knew who got married at 20th Century didn't do anything cute.  My plan is when I go back to do my final tasting in May is to ask the event coordinator for some ideas of past weddings she has worked with.

Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could do comething like:
    "The Wedding"
    Starring - Jane and John
    One Night Only!"

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    miraclewitchmiraclewitch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been planning on a 20th Century Theater reception for a while now. So far my favorite ideas for the marquee are

Now showing:
    "So in Love"
    Staring:
    Jackie & Kyle

Now Presenting:
    Mr. & Mrs. Grove

"From Here to Eternity"
    (or another actual movie title that describes your life together so far)
    Staring
    Jaclyn & Kyle Grove
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards