July 2012 Weddings
Options

Church news!!! Excited!!!

So since we began planning, I knew I wanted to get married at this one church in my hometown. I only ever attended a few times with my gramndma, but I had all my girl scout meetings there (13 years) and I spent a lot of time there with my brothers' scout groups too. It's a beautiful place and I had pretty much given up hope when I called and emailed them several times and got no responses. I finally heard back yesterday and the woman apologized for the delay in response. They are in the process of replacing their pastor and she was normally the one that answered the emails. It's still available for July 21!!! I only need a $50 deposit to hold the date and we can provide our own officiant! I'm so excited. I was crying yesterday when I read the email. I was so happy.

Also, NWR, but we are going to look at a new place to live on Monday. Three bedrooms which is good because then FI's daughter has her own room and we have an extra room for storage or babies or guests or whatever. I normally try no to get overly excited about things but I just couldn't contain myself! Woohoo!
Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar baby development

Re: Church news!!! Excited!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards