Ohio-Cincinnati

Limo Shuttle? (XP)

Hi everyone,  I am having a relatively small wedding but with a few guests for whom making the trek from the parking area to our ceremony site would be difficult. I'm toying with the idea of hiring someone to shuttle our guests. There are only about 60 guests, and the round trip from the parking lot to the ceremony site would take under 5 minutes (even with loading and unloading).

Would you rent a towncar(seating 4) or a limo(seating 6+)? Anyone have any limo service recommendations?
ExerciseMilestone

Re: Limo Shuttle? (XP)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_limo-shuttle-xp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:b391725d-f379-460c-a135-c3eb274e1ae5Post:b8fdbb3a-5dd5-4c5a-9594-14d255dc4bec">Limo Shuttle? (XP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone,  I am having a relatively small wedding but with a few guests for whom making the trek from the parking area to our ceremony site<strong> would be difficult</strong>. I'm toying with the idea of hiring someone to shuttle our guests. There are only about 60 guests, and the round trip from the parking lot to the ceremony site would take under 5 minutes (even with loading and unloading). Would you rent a towncar(seating 4) or a limo(seating 6+)? Anyone have any limo service recommendations?
    Posted by spazticrexe[/QUOTE]

Pick whichever one is easiest to get in and out of
  • I have this cross-posted to my month board. Someone over there suggested a golf cart as an option - does anybody know of a place that would have one for-hire?
    ExerciseMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards