Ohio-Cincinnati

To eat, drink and be married:) Honeymoon Suggestions

Ladies!  My fiance and I are trying to figure out where we'd like to go for our honeymoon together - so many awesome choices!

What I do know is that we'd like to go for a week, our flights are paid for (yay work contest), timing is the first week in October, we're interested in all-inclusive...in the Caribbean.  Neither of us have been there and we want to have a great time!!! 

Could you please share your thoughts/opinions?? Cool

Re: To eat, drink and be married:) Honeymoon Suggestions

• My Fiance and I are planning on going to Turks and Caicos in the carribean. It not a common place for tourist so we are hoping we get a more intimate experience. Any place will be great as long as you both are together!
  • Our wedding is 10/20/12 and we are heading to Aruba from Cincinnati immediately after. If you want to do Caribbean, I would recommend the Dutch Caribbean.,..aka Aruba, Bonaire, or Curacao. They're out of the hurricane belt. October is pretty high hurricane season so we wanted to avoid the areas that are more commonly hit. Yes, Aruba is more expensive, but it would suck to miss the honeymoon because of a hurricane. We bought insurance just in case too!

• We went on a Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean, and we got to see all the islands in a short amount of time without moving from hotel to hotel.  Best of all, entertainment and food is included, of course.  We highly recommend going on a cruise.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards