Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

skewing!!! Florist Rec!

Sorry! Just saw that you posted on my pin.

Actually, I didn't use a florist. I love flowers but they were just so expensive and I couldn't justify spending that much to have them die in a week. I went to my local Kroger (Harpers Point) where they have a flower fridge type room (I went to 4 Krogers and they were the only one that had this!) and bought white carnations and pink roses and my girls put them together with me the morning of my wedding.

My bouquet was from Cultivar on Etsy, who I am in-love with. She did an amazing job and I love that my boquet is sitting in a vase at my house 2 months after my wedding!

Re: skewing!!! Florist Rec!

• Options
    Putting your flowers together on the day of the wedding, was that stressful?? Did you feel like you were on a time crunch??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I honestly didn't stress about it. I only had 4 girls and one of them held them and I taped them. It took no time at all. I also went with a very very simple design which made it easy. My thoughts were that they were going to die in a week and I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on flowers knowing their fate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards