Ohio-Cincinnati

Hair and Makeup

Hi I'm looking for suggestions for someone to do mine and my wedding party's hair and also someone for makeup.  I prefer someone who can come to our hotel. I know for makeup that everyone in Cinci' suggests Brideface, but I'm looking for someone who is obviously still talented but not quite as expensive.

Re: Hair and Makeup

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_hair-and-makeup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:bddb2f07-4e26-4717-808d-9a35cbe33bfePost:cc1a9177-a9b9-4442-bf9e-ffd90b29352b">Hair and Makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi I'm looking for suggestions for someone to do mine and my wedding party's hair and also someone for makeup.  I prefer someone who can come to our hotel. I know for makeup that everyone in Cinci' suggests Brideface, but I'm looking for someone who is obviously still talented but not quite as expensive.
    Posted by nickel284[/QUOTE]

Marxeymakeup.com They do both hair and makeup and they come to you Ive used them several times and love them!  I know Michelle runs specials I just got an email for 20% off services right now
  • Jackie from Salon Concepts in West Chester has done my hair for years. She has done my hair and makeup for several weddings in the past. She will work with you on price but I don't know if she will travel for someone she doesn't know. Let me know if you want her number.

• For makeup I am using Megan at http://www.makeupcincinnati.com/ I had my trial with her for my engagment photos and loved my make-up. She uses HD make up so it looks a little heavy in person but your pictures turn out Fantastic.
  • I second the suggestion for Markey Makeup.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I heard that you can use Mary Kay consultants to do wedding makeup and they are CHEAP. I talked to one and she said she would charge only $30 a person.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited January 2013
    I second Marxey Makeup.  Michelle did an amazing job for me, my bridal party, aunt, and mom.

If she's booked, check out Diana Varga, who did my tea ceremony (engagement) makeup.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards