Ohio-Cincinnati

Tuxedo recommendations or places to stay away from?!

We're getting married in Cincinnati in October and are looking for a place for my fiance and his groomsmen to rent their tuxedos. I have read recommendations for both Folchi's and Peppe Ramundo and Sons. Folchi's would be fine because there's a Kenwood location, but I probably wouldnt want to have anyone have to go further north than that to pick up/drop off.

Can anyone recommend/give opinions on this? Or have any place you definitely would NOT go to? We are planning from out of town (but will be going home in June) so I can't go see the places right now.

Thanks so much! :)

Re: Tuxedo recommendations or places to stay away from?!

• We are using Folchi's and all of our groomsmen are out of town and Folchi's has made the process extrmely easy.  They have a location in Anderson Township which would be closer to NKY.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are using Geno's Tuxedo located in the Reading bridal district.  They had the best selection in our opinion and the guy that owns it is extremely nice and genuine!
  • There is always Men's Ware house which is easy and they are everywhere. Jos. A. Bank is there too. FI bought his suit and they guys are buying it as well so I can't give any recommendations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards