Ohio-Cincinnati

The Redmoor in Mt. Lookout - Any Experiences?

Hello,

My fiancee and I are seriously considering The Redmoor in Mt. Lookout as a reception venue.  It's a relatively new venue (previously Mt. Lookout Cinema and later, I think, Jaspers) so  I haven't been able to find many reviews on it - either good or bad.  Has anyone had their reception there or know others who have?  We're particullarly interested in thoughts on their food/menus.  Great food is really important to us and we'd like to do a few unique menu items.  Any feedback anyone has would be greatly appreciated!

Re: The Redmoor in Mt. Lookout - Any Experiences?

• kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I talked to them prior to booking the Bell Center and they seem to have it together. I know they are booked for weddings all through the year and I know one person who had their wedding there back in July and they said it was great. I think they are probably more likely to work with brides and grooms since they are fairly new. I have eaten there a few times and the food and bar is great. Its a great setup.
  • misskayla0606misskayla0606 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I just booked there for May 14th 2011...all other Saturdays are booked up in May already!...We fell in love when we went. And they have been so GREAT to work with! We are very happy with our choice!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards