Ohio-Cincinnati

Deciding between 2 caterers... any experience with either McHales or Elegant Fare?

Comparable price.  Elegant Fare seems to have a little more upscale, prettier "magazine" type food.  But still can't decide.  Anyone have an experience with either that you can share?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Deciding between 2 caterers... any experience with either McHales or Elegant Fare?

• edited December 2011
    If they are comparable in price, I would sugest doing a tasting with both. Go with whoever has the best good that you both you and FI enjoy.
    Anniversary
  • jennadietzjennadietz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have had a tasting with one and the other is this week.  Just wondering about service if anyone has had any experience.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • adfrasure1adfrasure1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Elegant Fare for my wedding 12/31/10 and so far they have been fantastic to work with. They put together a southern style theme and when we went for the tasting everything was fantastic. I am working with Renee and she always seems available and willing to answer my questions!
  • edited December 2011
    Elegant Fare did our wedding, we worked with Julie and she was AMAZING. Very organized and efficient, and indulged all of my ideas for the food even when they got a little crazy. Plus, we gave her a budget and she absolutely made sure our choices were able to stay within that budget. She was on site throughout the reception and things went perfectly.

Our location only worked with Elegant Fare and I didn't taste any other caterers, but I can't say enough for how pleased I was with the service we got from Elegant Fare.
  • NoetholaNoethola member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ElegantFare is great. Working with Renee also!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    "Elsie was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards