Ohio-Cincinnati

Alterations- Diana DeRhodes

Has anyone used Diana DeRhodes to alter their dress? A friend recommended her, but I wanted to see if anyone else has used her. I bought my dress off-the-rack & it's a little bit too big, so I'm really nervous about choosing a seamstress. Thanks!

Re: Alterations- Diana DeRhodes

• I've never heard of her.

I like Pauline with "Stiches by Pauline" in Loveland.  She pretty much does nothing but bridal dresses, so I trusted her with mine.  She did beautiful work.

I've also used Kim Dao, downtown, for a bridesmaid dress and it was perfect.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • This might be a tad late -- but I'm using Diana and she is WONDERFUL!

My dress was way too big in all the wrong spots and when I went to see her she was very optimistic and cheerful. She has some great insight into what will work and what won't.

I would recommend her a thousand times over.
  • I used her and she was AMAZING!  I had taken my dress to another alterations place in Cincinnati, and was told that nothing could be fix to help my dress.  The chest area was far to big for me, and I had been told to just "wear a padded bra" to fill in the gap.  I looked completely indecent.  I didnt know what to do, so I was referred to Diana, and she was a miracle worker.  She was incredibly cheerful, and was able to turn things around and fix my dress so that it fit perfectly.  She also thought of extra touches that made it fit and look even better. 

.Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_alterations-diana-derhodes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:cefe193b-eb00-471f-8aa3-5e7bce05d858Post:2075afb0-2d1f-4620-8983-bfc2622ea2b0">Alterations- Diana DeRhodes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used Diana DeRhodes to alter their dress? A friend recommended her, but I wanted to see if anyone else has used her. I bought my dress off-the-rack & it's a little bit too big, so I'm really nervous about choosing a seamstress. Thanks!
    Posted by shwaimy[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards