Ohio-Cincinnati

Spray Tan rec's

I'm getting b-pics done in January and I was wanting to get a spray tan before the pics as a trial since I will be getting sprayed before the wedding also. Does anyone have recommendations for a good place to get a spray tan? I used to get this done at Cincinnati Tan when I was in college, but I'm not sure of their quality anymore?

TIA!!
Anniversary

Re: Spray Tan rec's

• edited December 2011
    I think Cincinnati Tan's quality has actually gotten better.  They now have one where the spray is clear and it develops over about a day, they also have dryers in the unit so you don't have to wipe off with a towel.  I did it about a month ago for my e-pics and was happy except I guess I didn't put enough barrier lotion on my hands and knuckles turned kind of orange.  Depending on when your b-pics are, you might want to do it a week in half or two weeks (if you can) before and see what you think.  If you are satisfied then maybe do it again a few days before your pics.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Tandemonium in Maineville (Western Row and Columbia) does it.  They're good as far as spray tanning goes.

Have you thought of using Fake Bake lotion??  It's a self-tanning lotion that doesn't make you orange.  I SWEAR by it.  It's what I use when I need a quick tan instead of spray tanning.  My spray tanning experiences haven't been so great.  It seems like it wears off on me really weird and splotchy.  Looks great for a day and then BAM! Crappy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards