Ohio-Cincinnati

Shuttles for guests?

So we want to have a fun and SAFE night for all of our guests, and with the open bar, I think providing transportation may be necessary. Our reception is about 2-3 miles from the hotel. What is the best way to do this? Do you have to shuttle them to AND from the reception? Or have them leave their cars at the reception hall and shuttle them home? What type of vehicle? Any thoughts? Thanks girls.

Re: Shuttles for guests?

• edited December 2011

At some of the weddings I have been too.  They had a shuttle that would pick people up at the hotel and take them to the ceremony/reception.  That seemed like the best way so everyone's cars would be at the hotel the next morning.  As far as what type of transportation I would see a nice bus of some sort.  That way you can fit the most people on one trip.  Good Luck!

• edited December 2011
    I think you should ask the hotel. We are less than 3 weeks out and in planning I talked to the hotel. We have receptions Erlanger and the courtyard.  They have a deal worked out that since we are having the reception there and blocked 20 rooms my guests get a price cut. Along with getting the cut they can get shuttled to the hotel before or after the reception for free. Just talk to the hotel they may be willing to do it for free too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards