Ohio-Cincinnati

DJ Suggestions

Since y'all were so helpful with the photographers I figured you might help with the DJ too. I'm looking for a DJ to play for 4 hours on a Sunday afternoon. No lighting, no extra person as MC, pretty sinple. I have a quote from Party Pleasers for $600 so do you have suggestions that might be lower? Thanks!

Re: DJ Suggestions

• edited December 2011
    Brian Childs.  We used him for our wedding back in April and he was amazing!  He comes highly recommended on this board.  He doesn't advertise (doesn't have to), he does it part-time for fun.  He meets all the reqs you mentioned.  He books up pretty fast though.  Here's his email:  pchilds1@cinci.rr.com.  GL!
  • sloanawsloanaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ryan Lehmkuhl is great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic June Offbeat Siggy: Then and Now Pics!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Joe griffin was a little bit higher than that when we booked him, however we also opted for a package with some extras. He has actually lowered his prices for this year (i'm guessing because if the economy) so I would try to get a quote from him. he has been amazing to work with and responds very quickly every time I email him. I believe he used to be a dj for B105 back in the day.
    The Future Mrs. Quallick Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    DJ Toad has junior DJ's for around that price. We went with him and our reception was SO much fun! He played the right songs to keep our guests on the dance floor all night.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards