Ohio-Cincinnati

For Sale - Somebody PLEASE take this stuff off my hands!;)

Hey ladies,

Part of my New Year's resolution list is to clean up and organize all of our closets, so I need to get rid of all of this extra wedding invite stuff I have sitting around.

I still have approximately 12 yards of the black dupioni silk I used to cover our pocketfold invites (enough for approximately 100 of the invites I made), 34 sheets of 10" x 16" black cardstock (enough for 34 invites), and 100  5 3/4" x 8 1/2" inch black envelopes (I used these as outer envelopes).  I'll also throw in a couple of rolls of ribbon I purchased during the process - a 1/1/2" x 10 yard ivory organdy ribbon, and a 5/8" x 10 yard gold ribbon (gold sheer organdy with opaque gold edging on each side - as well as a package of gold/ivory marble accent stones.

I'll try and post pics later, but if you're impatient, just look in my blog for pics of the silk and the cardstock, and in my bio for pics of the envelopes.

If you're interested, just send an email to hrparker at gmail dot com and we'll work on getting this stuff out of my house and into yours. [;)]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards