• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
June 2011 Weddings

Re: Confessions Wednesday

• I confess, I know out e-pics are on Monday, and I am so excited, however I am so unmotivated to work out this week. I don't know why, I just don't want to. But I know our pics are going to go great anyways!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I confess that I'm trying REALLY REALLY hard to get excited about visiting my parents with FI this weekend but in reality I'm just nervous.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I confess that I have not gotten as much done with FI away as I wanted to.
  • I confess that although I am super excited about starting back to school in August, I am seriously starting to doubt if I will be able to do it.  I mean between taking care of the kids, putting them in daycare...well first finding the right daycare, my school work and planning the wedding.  I am super nervous that I am not going to be able to pull it off.  Oh and school starts back Aug 23rd...I am hoping that my back is recovered in enough time to handle it all.  That feels so good to get off my chest because I hate putting this stuff on my FI cuz he has enough to deal with right now.

Kim
    June 24, 2011...the day I marry my best friend
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I confess I should be doing work while I stay at home....but all I can do is watch say yes to the dress and bridezillas...I can't help it bridezillas is like my one dirty habit.
    169 image 59 image 8 image 102 image ** RSVP Date: May 28th **
  • I confess that because we are leaving for our week-long vacation on Saturday, I am having an even harder time than usual concentrating at work and getting stuff done!  I have an entire to do list and I just can't seem to focus. My mind keeps drifting to the beach... haha. I also confess I don't think I've ever needed a vacation as much as I do now!
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I confess I don't want to do any cleaning!
  • i confess i realized there was no way that i'd lose enough weight over the next year...so that helped w/ choosing to buy my dress last saturday...i'm too lazy T_T & now that i have my dress, i have to stay the same weight otherwise i'm gonna need to get it altered...
    ~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
  • I confess I am not too excited about one of my best friends birthday dinners tonight. I want to see her and other friends, but I dont want to spend money!! we spend a fortune getting the tree removed from our house and now the insurance company doesnt want to pay for it! also, we are going away for the weekend and will be spending extra $$
  • I confess that I really don't want FI to start his new job position. I don't know how I'm going to deal with being alone for a week at a time, every other week. This sucks so much, but I'm definitely excited about the extra money we'll be getting, we should be out of debt and have the wedding paid for by this time next year. I know it'll help us out so much, but I'm definitely not looking forward to it..
  • I confess that I'm really looking forward to my "alone" day on Friday. I have work off that day, so I play on doing something fun so I can just relax and enjoy.
  • I confess, I don't like my job, but I don't know if I'll ever have one that I will like. Maybe I'll be a wedding planner...

I also confess that I'm really upset that as of yesterday, my parents are seperated and my mom is moving from NY to FL on Friday. It's not easy to plan a wedding when you see your parent's marriage falling apart.
    Anniversary
  • Marino I am really sorry to hear that about your parents :(  I can't imagine how hard that must be.  Maybe the distance will be a good thing, and will bring them to a reconciliation...?  I hope it all works out for the best.  Hang in there hon, and remember that their marriage is not an indication or reflection of you and FI.
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I confess that I am dragging my feet calling the churches back to schedule viewing appointments so I can set in stone my ceremony venue.  I want to do it, but at the same time I realize that once I do, the ball will really be rolling, and the prospect is exciting and scary at the same time.

I confess that I am extremely grateful that I can share my pre-wedding fears on my sister brides to be, because I know you all understand what I am going through!
    Anniversary
  • I confess my family is driving me crazy with the wedding.  Mommy dearest needs to stop freaking about so much (which actually, she is, so hurray!) and my sister needs to stop being mean and evil (generally if someone asks you to be in their bridal party you say yes... not bitch at them for sending you an e-mail about their (meaning my) wedding dress before asking...)
    bleh
    the wedded pups - large
    jason + katherine - wedded 6.18.2011
  • Marino, So sorry to hear about your parents.  That must be so hard.  Stay strong cause i'm sure it will be a rough road ahead

Kim: U can do it!!! I'm sure you will find a way to balance it all and it will all be worth it!

I confess that I didn't get much sleep last night because i waited up for FI and we had a REALLY good time!! Hope we didn't wake the neighbors!!!
    image image Vacation Till our honeymoon!!!
  • I confess that I do not enjoy wedding planning.  There's so much to do and all the vendors want to meet during the week and during work hours.  I wish someone would swoop in and plan everything and I could just show up!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Marino-Sorry about your parents. I hope things work out.

I confess that I am surprised an ex sent me an IM a little bit ago and even more surprised that we had a nice conversation. I actually really enjoyed talking to him and was excited to hear that he's going to be popping the question to his GF by the end of the year.

I also sadly confess that as next week comes closer, I keep thinking about how amazing the week should have been because originally it was the week of the U2 concert and I'm still bummed that it was postponed. I'm still looking forward to next week because FI still has those days off and we have a lot of fun WR things planned.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • I confess that I am jelous of my maid of honor and my cousin who just got engaged yesterday.  I wanted to be the only one getting married now!  And I want to be the center of attention.  But I guess I'll just smile and act happy for now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~ Aimey
  • I confess i hate this summer...i work two jobs and still am poor and want my FI to move outta his house and get us a place. He also works to jobs so we see each other on rare occasions...why is money so necessary in life?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I confess that I haven't been doing much at work...there isn't much work for me to do but I've been dragging it out a little too much. I also confess that I haven't worked out in almost 2 weeks...FI is going to start working out with me starting next weekend and that has given me the excuse to just not do anything lately. And finally, I confess that I'm nervous about going dress shopping alone on Friday (maybe tomorrow too if I get off early from work). I'm very indecisive but I think going alone will help me decide what dress I like and not what my friends/family like.
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: My Dress
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I confess that I am WAY to impatient, and I don't think I can wait any longer to see our e-pics. 2 weeks is taking forever, hopefully they will arrive in the mail sometime after the holiday next week! I'm also really sad that FI has to work all weekend.
  • I confess that I'm getting annoyed.  I am babysitting, and they said they'd be home at 9... it's now 10:20 and they still aren't home.  The girls are asleep and I'd like to be too... UGH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards