Ohio-Cincinnati

Anyone use Hey Mr DJ?

Has anyone used Hey Mr DJ for their reception music?  Were they reasonably priced?  Quality of service?

Re: Anyone use Hey Mr DJ?

• andrea4111andrea4111 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using them and are very excited about it! I have been to a few weddings that Brandon (the owner) from there has done and they were great and not cookie cutter at all. I think some of the other DJs that work there have a little less experience. We met with another one and were not as excited about him but when we called back and met with Brandon we couldn't be happier. They were a little on the pricier side - I think $1175 - but they bring 2 people to the wedding and put in a lot of planning ahead of time. Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    How long is your reception?  4 hours? 5 hours?
  • andrea4111andrea4111 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Five hours but they have no time limit so you have them for your whole reception regardless for the same price. He said even if we ask him to stay later on the day of they don't charge extra either.
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about Hey Mr DJ but if you're looking for the same quality service at a lower price, I highly recommend Steve Bender. We booked him for almost half of what it seems Hey Mr DJ charges. Good luck!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards