Ohio-Cincinnati

Vendor Reviews! 9-15-12

It's been a while since my wedding but wanted to write reviews!

Wiedemann Hill Mansion- I love this place. Donna is amazing as a coordinator and they made everything so easy! My husband loved it the second we walked in. They do have a small guest limit so it's not made for huge weddings but if you are wanting a small wedding this place is amazing. It's BEAUTIFUL on the inside and they include so much
A+

Sherri Barber Photography:
We can't say enough great things about Sherri. She was the only photographer that we met with and we knew she was the one that we wanted on our wedding date. When we had to change our wedding date she was the first person we got ahold of so we could have her on our day. Our photos are perfect and we also did Christmas pictures. She definitely has customers for life with us!
A+

Creative Invites and Events:
These girls are amazing and Stacey is wonderful. I got a $100 credit from a bridal show and they were able to custom design our invties. We loved them and so did everyone else. They made all the changes that we wanted and were able to send me samples of all the paper types and colors that  I wanted until we found the perfect combo. They were wonderful!
A+

Vonderhaars:
So delicious. Everyone loved the food and they were wonderful to work with and super fast at replying to emails or any changes we had (we had a lot). I'm a very picky eater and they were able to offer plenty of options that I would be able to eat and offered great kids meals for the few kids that we had. We have no complaints.
A+

Bridal and Formal:
I hated looking for a dress and don't have much to say about it, but they made it easy and H loved my dress and I was comfy with it all night.You can easily be overwhelmed going in when they have to look for dresses but they are more than happy to help find what you are looking for.
A

Alterations by Toni:
She was great. I had some changes I wanted made to my dress and it had beaded straps I needed shorted and it was great. I also had a corset put into the back of it and H didn't even know that my dress came with a zipper. I was super comfortable all night and H loved it which was all I cared about.
A+

Davids Bridal:
My girls lived all over the place so DB was the best place for them to get their dresses. They were easy to work with. I was able to go try on all the dresses and gave the girls a group to pick from. When one of my girls ordered the wrong color they changed it easily with no fuss. They all seemed very happy with them
A

Comfort Suites Newport: The location was great, the next exit from the venue and walking distance from the Levee BUT I got bed bug bites. No one else from our wedding was bitten but I sure was. They did refund some of our money when H called which was nuce but did seem to tell H that he was lying. We were only there for 1 night so it wasn't a big deal to me honestly.
C

Re: Vendor Reviews! 9-15-12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards