Ohio-Cincinnati

experience with photographers?

I'm looking in photographers and would love any input from people who have used some of them:

Mandy Paige
Rachel Spears
Michael Bambino
Innovatory Photography
Daniel Michael

Thanks for any input!

Re: experience with photographers?

• LizzyRBLizzyRB member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2013
    We are using The Married Photogs...

http://themarriedphotogs.com/
  • I love love love Rachel Spears. She is my photographer and she is wonderful. She is super easy to get along with and her work is beautiful. We did our engagment photos with her and had so much fun. I am doing a boudior shoot with her in April and then our wedding is in June. She is the first and only photographer I met with and decided on the spot to book her. She also just got voted one of TheKnot's best photographers in the Cincinnati area. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I looked into almost all of the ones on your list and they were either not in my price range/not my style or already booked. One of the photographers (I forget which one) gave me the name of Twenty Something Studios and that's who we are using. I am so happy we found her. Kaleigh is awesome!!!!

• I haven't had any experience with any of those but we used The Married Photogs too for our engagement pics last week. Havent seen the final product yet but we are happy with them so far.

• I used Innovatory Photography for my wedding back in 2011. Professional and friendly for Joe & Amanda.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• bluebuckeye84bluebuckeye84 member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2013
    We are also using the Married Photogs. They are very reasonable with pricing and great to work with. We had our engagement pictures this fall and they were all about listening to our ideas and using their own. We even used our dog in the pictures and they were very patient and recptive to the idea. They sent us all our pictures on a CD and they were great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I LOVE RACHEL SPEARS!!! She is booked to do our wedding and has already done a family portriat session with us and our dog.  People went crazy over the photos on Facebook!  Can't reccommend her enough!  Easy to work with and has a fun personality on top of it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Paul & Cornelia Schuster w/ Pixelvision Photography LLC.  Here is their website:

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards