Ohio-Cincinnati

Bpics for Christmas?

Lame or Not?

Hey ladies.  This is the first time posting since I got married on Nov 7th.  BTW the wedding was FABULOUS.  Everything went smoothly and the weather couldn't have been more perfect... Smile

Anyway.  I am thinking about doing Bpics for DH for Christmas, I really wanted to do them before the wedding but ran out of time...and money.  Do you think it would be a weird Xmas present?  I found Red Door Photography in Bellevue, Ky that does them for $99 which includes 10 sheets.  Any one used them?  

TIA!

Re: Bpics for Christmas?

• edited December 2011
    I don't think this would be a weird Christmas present at all.  I think your DH will love it ... no matter what day you give it to him. :)  The only thing that might be weird is if you gave it to him at a big family gathering. haha

Sorry I don't have any personal experience with the company (& haven't had bpics taken), just wanted to give my 2 cents. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with MrsHeather! I think it would be a great gift. I've heard of the company before, and that's a good deal! Might try searching this board with their name to see if any posts pop up. GL!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_bpics-christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:f21c7012-8461-4c88-9ed9-fb6a526ff806Post:76fec2bb-6856-4e33-a12d-dfb381bfef46">Re: Bpics for Christmas?</a>:
    [QUOTE]RedDoor is the best place to get the Boudoir pics done. Laid back atmosphere. Great photographers and affordable prices.
    Posted by lykinsjason82@yAHOO.com[/QUOTE]

Not to be rude, but is your real name Jason Lykins?  Because if so, I believe you're one of the owners of Red Door Photography, which makes you a vendor, which means you're not allowed to post here. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards