Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

tori station

so i went to go look at it Saturday and i really really like it and im taking my fi to see it tomorrow but the only thing i didn't like about it was the gazebo it was kinda ugly and tori station isnt the best looking on the outside but inside makes up for it.so i was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them and maybe if anyone knew of a park or a non-denominational church around there.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: tori station

• Options
    DebbydewDebbydew member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to 3 weddings there, and they all went well. None of the brides had any complaints during or after. Norman Chapel in spring grove is only 20-30 min away. Harbin park in fairfield has a nice gazebo, and a beautiful view of the city because it's up on a hill. Not really sure about other churches.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    there is a park near Tori's called Village Green Park.  Really closeby.  I know lots of people take their engagement and posed wedding photos there before the wedding
    I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
  • Options
    kgrollmuskgrollmus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to many receptions there and am having mine there on the 25th.  The food is so yummy and the staff is great.  Everything has always gone well for every event I have attended there. 

Village Green is often used for pictures, there are lots of bridges, ponds, gazebos, and a theater area there, but I would double check if there are any proms/homecomings going on the same day as your reception as it will be BOMBARDED by teenie-boppers. 

The Fairfield Golf course is not too far away, or Walden Ponds golf course.  Harbin park is close, or there is a gazebo just down the road on Nilles (not a big park or anything though. 

For a ceremony though it may be neat if you go to Village Green and use the amphitheater (spelling?)  It would be pretty unique.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards