Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Locations?

Hi Ladies! Just looking for some suggestions on places to host the rehearsal dinner in the Cincinnati area. We are looking at about 30 people, and would prefer nothing too fancy/expensive. Pretty much anywhere in Cincinnati/NKY would be acceptable. Any suggestions?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations?

• Options
    Kreimer's Bier Haus
    gorgeous private party room
    private outside areas also
    food is very good
  • Options
    patEcakepatEcake member
    First Answer First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2013

The View restaurant in the Edgecliff highrise (Eden Park) has a private dining room.   The food is good and it can easily accomodate your number. We went to a small wedding held there - maybe 50 attended - and it was very comfortable. 

• Options
    We don't know what you mean by "nothing too expensive"- that can mean something different to everyone else. What is the total budget?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Is your rehearsal on Thursday or Friday?
  • Options
    Not entirely sure since the in laws are paying.... No more than 35 per person i would think
  • Options
    It will be friday
  • Options
    Montgomery Inn boathouse is always nice! 
  • Options
    We are having ours at Mokka in Newport on a Friday in May.  They have an upstairs private room with a bar & bathroom...it is going to be fairly casual, but couldn't beat the price!  So far they have been great to work with!
  • Options
    I was going to recommend Mokka. H and I love going there and they have delicious food and are super cheap. Plus they are close to the Levy if you wanted to go out afterwards. I think they are a great suggestion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards