Ohio-Cincinnati

Cincy wedding venue for 80-100 guests

I just got engaged (yay!) and am planning a September or October 2013 wedding in Cincinnati. I live in Atlanta but grew up in Ohio, so I am planning from about 500 miles away (EEk!) Anywho, I have been looking at venues online. I have found a few that I like (ELements, Oasis) but my fear is that with having a smaller wedding they will stick us in a small room, and not the "pretty" room for larger weddings. Does anyone have recommendations for weddings for my size that were still in a pretty ballroom type setting and of couse, affordable. Thanks for all of your help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cincy wedding venue for 80-100 guests

• Check out the Madison or the Grande in Covington.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • The Center in downtown Cincinnati - regardless of your wedding size you get the entire space. It has a more modern ballroom feel - large space without the ballroom carpets. All wood floors...beautiful.

http://www.thecentercincinnati.com/
  • I'm having a smaller Cincinnati wedding outside as well. We visited the Madison and it seemed pretty reasonable for a smaller room/wedding. We also visited the Oasis and we ruled it out for the reason you mentioned. The room we saw was set up for 160 and still looked like the room was too big for that number, so in our opinion it would have swallowed up our tiny wedding. We ended up going with Alms Park--we wanted an outdoor ceremony, and the venue can only hold a max of 120, so it's perfect for a smalelr wedding. We also checked out the pebble creek golf course which was smaller and more intimate as well.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Definitely the Grand in Covington!  It's a beautiful venue and conveniently located. The same people who own it also own and run The Gardens in northern Kentucky that has two rooms so you could pick according to your guest list size.
  • The cincinnati club building has the harrison room thats gorgeous!
  • OHH Also - my girlfriend did Krohns Conservatory in Eden park, it was beautiful! It was also really convenient for out of towners as the marriott spring his is just down the road! I would definitely consider that location, it was perfect!
  • Definitely the Grande or check out the Theodore Berry Pavillion down on the water front in cincy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards