Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Need recommendations for DJs please!

My sister will be having a destination wedding, then and at home reception on the east side (Anderson) in early August.
Please recommend your DJ.. I don't even know where to start! Something reasonable as well..
Thankyou!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need recommendations for DJs please!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Brian Childs.  pchilds1@cinci.rr.com  He doesn't advertise (doesn't have to), and gets great reviews from many of the ladies on this board.  Shoot him an email.  GL :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brad with Queen City DJs.  He's been great so far, and I booked him on the recommendations of several other ladies around here. 
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with Party Pleasers in the Reading Bridal District, who also do uplighting, drapery, and party lights on the dance floor.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hsnodgrahsnodgra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also went with Party Pleasers - and I have no complaints so far. They have a bunch of different DJs that work for them, so it would be hard to not find someone you like!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Brad with Queen City DJs!  We used him for our wedding last March and he did such a great job!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am looking into great day DJ because they not only send a DJ but a master of ceremonies too.  One person doesn't have to do it all.
  • Options
    newsgrl39newsgrl39 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Mark Mcfadden.. so far so good!
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    dmiller9274dmiller9274 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We're also using Party Pleasers. So far they've been great and I've been to a couple of other weddings they've done.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards