Utah
Options

Photography Portfolio

Hi there!

I'm very new to all of this so I apologize if I'm posting on the message board without being a bride. I am actually an amateur photographer and am looking for opportunities to build a fun portfolio. I was wondering if anyone knew of some brides (within 100 miles of Salt Lake City) that would be willing to let  me take their engagement photos, bridals and weddings (if on Saturdays) for free? They can choose their own location. I'm very new to all of this so I'd recommend getting a professional in addition to what I have offer. I will photoshop all the pictures for free and provide them on a CD when I'm done. I'm just looking for practice and would love to get as much experience as possible.

Please let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested.

Thanks!
Meagan

Re: Photography Portfolio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love for you to do my bridals. if you want to eamil me my email is flipwatt@yahoo.com. My wedding is on June 30th.
  • Options
    DiabhalruaDiabhalrua member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Megan.
    I would love for you to do engagement photos. Please let me what saturdays you'd be free.
    -Bridget sirenssorrow@hotmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love for you to do my engagements and if I like them I will let you do my wedding!! We are free most Saturdays. My email is mollythatcher@me.com!! Please email me!

Thanks so much!!
  • Options
    If you're free on March 10th of this year, maybe you'd be up for shooting our wedding? Or maybe engagement photos some other day? Feel free to email me at kate.romanovskaya@gmail.com 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards