Utah

decor

Hey ladies i know this isn't a very active board but im hoping for some help. I'm wondering if anyone knows of someone or a company that does decorations. I have the centerpieces i like and I've already bought some of my things so i just need someone to set up and take down. I would love someone with linens but like i said i want to use my own things. Anyone know?

Re: decor

• Maybe Pierpont place but I am not sure.
    I would at lease give it a try.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_utah_decor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:109Discussion:2b44a53e-d801-467d-b4d2-049407741f38Post:41c87ec1-eceb-4887-9a7f-c3edba459be4">decor</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey ladies i know this isn't a very active board but im hoping for some help. I'm wondering if anyone knows of someone or a company that does decorations. I have the centerpieces i like and I've already bought some of my things so i just need someone to set up and take down. I would love someone with linens but like i said i want to use my own things. Anyone know?
    Posted by Aubrey8161[/QUOTE]

I might search for "event planner" or "event services" or "wedding planner" for your Utah area.  Or if you want to go with a non-professional, maybe there's a person at your local farmer's market that sells nice flower arrangements that you could hire?
  • I used RSVP Event rentals for a few things they had quite a few options.
    Have you check with your venue on what they will and will not do, or if they have preferred vendors?

There are a few wedding event planners that offer decor services. I agree I would google some planners..
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_utah_decor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:109Discussion:2b44a53e-d801-467d-b4d2-049407741f38Post:bab6d597-2df1-4639-8049-82d4bf65abf3">Re: decor</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used RSVP Event rentals for a few things they had quite a few options. Have you check with your venue on what they will and will not do, or if they have preferred vendors? There are a few wedding event planners that offer decor services. I agree I would google some planners..
    Posted by kristin183[/QUOTE]

<div>I have a good business relationship with RSVP and I would highly recommend them as well.  They are very professional and are willing to work with you.  Also, if you are looking for a DJ, I'd be happy to work with you as well.</div>
  • There is a great new classified website created in SLC to help brides save major $ on their big day.  The site is called www.borrowingbrides.com.  Items posted on this site are posted from people in the community.  They have the option to rent out their items or sell them.  This is a great way for brides to save money and for others to make a little money back!  Reuse, recycle.  Great concept!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards