Utah
Options

Spray Tan and Makeup?!

Hi ladies!
I'm getting married in Park City in June and didn't know where to get my makeup done so I was just going to do my own.  After talking to one of my bridemaids last night, I am thinking about getting a spray tan (she mentioned she is getting one).  I am worried about doing this because my face will then be a different color and my current makeup wont match--I don't really want to buy new foundation to match my one-time spray tan!
Any suggestions?! Make-up people in park city or expeiences with spray tans and makeup?
Thanks!

Re: Spray Tan and Makeup?!

• Options
    edited December 2011

One of my friends just went to the Mac counter the day of her bridals and had them do it for free to see if she liked it.  That way she had free make-up done for her bridals.  She said it only cost around $50 to have them come do it the day of her wedding.  I don't know what they have one in park city however.  She also did a spray tan but she went to a place that does the air brushing tan (where someone sprays it on you).  It was pretty inexpensive as well.  She did a trial run a couple weeks before her wedding to make sure it looked alright.  Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards