Utah

SLC venues

KatyRoseMKatyRoseM member
First Anniversary First Comment
So we are having a really hard time finding a place to have the wedding and reception in the area (from eden to SLC).  Does anyone have ideas?  We looked at Red Butte and Mill Creek Inn but they might not quite work for us.  FI didn't like the reception part of Red Butte, parents didn't like that Mill Creek was so close to the road.  Anyway, any ideas would be wonderful.

Re: SLC venues

• edited December 2011
    DId you look at Log Haven?  The wedding part is further away from the road than Milcreek in and they have a lot less fees.  Also take a look at Rose Sach's Gardens.  My friends got married there last year and it was awesome.  Another place that is really nice is Alpine Arts Center.  I actually haven't decided on a venue either but apart from Red Butte and Milcreek, these are the ones I have liked so far.  
  • KatyRoseMKatyRoseM member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I hadn't heard of Rose Sachs, we will look there.  We are also looking at McCune, but I don't know how that will go, it seems very different.  Basically I just wish we could find something everyone liked, grr.
  • edited December 2011
    I liked Noahs its in south Jordan though
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Millennial Falls in Draper. It is absolutely gorgeous and elegant. I loved everything about it and that is included. They really take care of you there. You might want to check it out!

Kara Jean
    South Jordan, UT
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I went with Le Jardin, it's a green house in Sandy and its absolutely gorgeous! There's not much decorating to do because its filled with flowers, plants, gazebos and fountains. I went with that venue because of how lenient they are. The only thing that they require you to use is their table linens and centerpieces.
    Future Angie Ayrton
  • KatyRoseMKatyRoseM member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, we ended up doing La Caille, which was a shock to me, but it seems great.  Not very flexable with things but thats ok.  Thanks for all your help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards