Utah

Sunday Brunch

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for Sunday brunch in SLC.  Most of our guests are coming from out of town so we're trying to organize some weekend events.  We're thinking of either having it  in one of the parks/campgrounds and hiring a caterer or just going with a restaurant.  Does anyone else have any experiences?

Thanks!

Re: Sunday Brunch

• edited December 2011
    oooh The Grand America has a Sunday buffet brunch that is amazing. Depends on your budget though, it would be pricey for a lot of people.
    There is some place at one of the mouths of one of the canyons that has a good one, or so I have heard, but I don't know the name. I'll ask around and see if I can find out.
    Otherwise a catered brunch at a park sounds so lovely. Have you looked at caterers? There are a bunch that could probably do a really great job.
    Again, depending on you budget Culinary Crafts seems to do a good job. After looking at other caterers I keep going back to them, but I am doing a plated dinner, so I am not sure what they do along the lines of brunch food.
  • edited December 2011
    Ruth's Dinner with the one at the mouth of the cayon and that one can get really busy on weekends.  Super cute place, ok food.  Grand America is rumored to have a good brunch but on the pricy side.  My love the Sunday brunch at Market Street Grill.  It can be afordable or pricy depending on what you order.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards