Utah

DJ Recommendation

Just a little help for anyone who's looking!  

I was married about a month ago and had a hard time with my dj selection.  Everyone I seemed to come across was just a little too cheesy and wanted to be a part of the night a little too much for my taste.  When we met Mike and it was like all my dj prayers had been answered.  He gave me free rein of the playlist and was very easy to work with.  He only made announcements when asked and he never tried to sing along with the songs or come out on the dance floor with us (I've seen it happen girls!).  I had several compliments from guests that he was the "best wedding dj they've ever heard".  He had no problem getting the party started and played songs that kept people on the dance floor.  If you're looking for someone who will range from Journey to Lady Gaga if you ask and will follow directions to a T then Mike is your guy.  He was so great I couldn't help but give him a shout out!

Mike Varanakis (801) 256-9866 - mvaranakis@gmail.com

Re: DJ Recommendation

• edited December 2011
    THank you! I've been looking for a DJ... I'll check him out. No website?
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry I don't think he has a site but he's really good at responding to emails.  I'll have to let him know someone asked for a website and see if he can get one going :)
  • The DJ at my wedding was absolutely FANTASTIC! He was so involved and everyone loved him - he was entertaining and didn't just play music. He plays appropriate music for any of your conservative guests and was so rememberable! The wedding was fun for everyone! his website is under construction, but you can email him for info at info@dluxent.com or you can check him out at facebook facebook.com/dluxent

Nicole
    hebrewstreeblog.com
  • What did you end up booking?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards