Utah

still looking for a reception/ceremony venue

I just have to rave about a place called Bella Vista in Lindon. They are amazing to work with and the venue is so modern and classy. I tried to post them as my venue on here but it wont let me for some reason or im not doing it right :p if you are on a budget I suggest them. its is $1500 for 7 hours on a weekend night or $900 for 7 hours on a weekday. They supply all the tables, chairs and linens. they have a tv and dvd player and a whole foyer for you to use as well as the spacious room, and for the caterer it has a warming kitchen where they can get all your food ready. they also have a bride and grooms room for you and your parties to get ready in. You also get a hostess for the night to make sure that your night runs smoothly and is stress free. For extra cost they decorate the ceiling, and a corner of the room that you can get married in if you choose. You can even hire some of her employees to stay there for the event to move tables, chairs or serve food if you would like.
I could seriolusly just praise this place for hours. you should check out their website for more information.
www.bellavistautah.com
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards