• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

Crate & Barrel Registry

Does anyone else get excited wedding chills when they see this advertisement on the knot? LOL...talk about being a dork!! ME!!
Photobucket

Re: Crate & Barrel Registry

• Nahh...not a huge crate and barrel fan. My family's too cheap. We're probably going with Kohls or JC Penny. Although I'd absolutely love Williams-Sonoma. FI and I both love to cook and it would be amazing to have some of that really nice stuff! Maybe we'll do one there too! Its too early to make a decision!
  • LOL yes!!! Also, when I walk into Bed Bath & Beyond...I can't freaking wait to register!!! Bring on the gun!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Ok so forgive me for a minute- what's a crate and barrel?
    PhotobucketPhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hahaha! Crate and barrel is a store. They sell household-y stuff.
  • yeah...they flash the advertisement on the knot TV sometime so check it out if you see it!! Just watching the bride and groom dig into their gifts and the song makes me excited! LOL Katie - is there a Kitchen Kapers near you? There's one close to where I live (Moorestown, NJ) and its such an awesome place! You girls should check it all out. Its all like modern kitchenware and barware! FI and I are currently registered at Target, but we want to add Macy's and Kitchen Kapers. I really don't know much about the crate and barrel store, but there is one in Cherry Hill NJ (near me too lol), FI and I wana check it out.
    Photobucket
  • Oooooo..... I can't wait to register!! I think i will be a little gun happy!! lol....FI will too..like kids in a candy store :-D
  • I've been to Kitchen Capers...its like crack for ppl who like to cook!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards