• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

I can't help it

So I have babies on the brain this morning.  We only want one and not until I am at least 27 (I'm almost 23 now) but we were discusing names over the weekend and he hated everything I liked.  So what baby names do you like?Mine:Boy- Alexander, Evan, and ZacharyGirl- Payton (ok he likes this one because of the the Colts), Amelia, and Addison
PhotobucketPhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I can't help it

• I knew an Addison, but he was a boy. Is that a unisex name? I know Madison is really big for girls. I like Amelia...its so girly! Amelia Bedilia! And I like Evan, its simple and dignified.
    Photobucket
  • Girl - Jaylee Katherine Boy - Nicholas Jeromehis grandpa's first name was jeromemy great grandma's name is katherineJaylee combines his bf's nickname "J" for Jeremy and my father/brother share Lee as a middle name.Nicholas is a classic, simple name. I know, I've had babies on the brain as well. Our employee has a 6 month old boy and his wife comes in to eat lunch some days and I go all "ga-ga-goo-goo" - seriously, not helping!! LOL
  • I love babies...and I do want some, eventually.  FI is funny bc he has next to no experience with babies, but he does want one to three.My girl names are Erin and/or Lily (I used to babysit a Lily and have always loved that name).My boy names vary.  FI's name is Chris, but so is my Step-fathers and my nephew's, so a junior isn't an option.  Sometimes I want to name him after my dad (Charles, which is also my brothers name, but it sounds really weird with my future last name), and sometimes I want to go with Jacob or Joshua.  I also love Benjamin.Wow, I'm really indecisive.  I'm one of those people that's probably going to have to wait until the baby is born to see them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards