• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

~E-pics~

Are you doing them? If so, when? Do you have any inspiration pics? (Post if you do) ;-)
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ~E-pics~

• Yes.This fall...as soon as it cools down in the south!No inspiration pics...my photographer is amazing, and he says we're pretty, so I'm leaving it up to him.  Although there is one that I want that I sent to him.  The photog takes a pic of the couple taking a pic of themselves with a digital camera.  He was all about it, and actually wanted to do it with he I-phone, which I thought would be cool too!
  • Yes! We want to do them around Christmas time with all the lights and everything :) and I have PLENTY of inspiration pics! I hope to upload them as sson as I know how!
  • i want them SO bad, but they are prob cut from our budget :( I have heard of photog companies giving away free epics to try to get you in the door and hopefully book with them..... i might keep my eyes open. I would love to do them outside at a park though.
  • Yes we are doing them without a doubt. It was part of our amazing package! I am in the process of booking now with our photographer. I am thinking this October. I want foliage and a beach backdrop. I am in the process of collecting and will post in my bio when I am done! I have found some great ones already! Yay! Can't wait!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • We're defo doing them as well, tho we're almost cheating - one of my best friends is a pro photog and she's going to do them for us.I'm not sure about *where* to do them. There's a gorgeous château with drop-dead gardens, so I've been thinking about that. I know what I don't want: some random backdrop that has nothing to do with us! E-pics are fun and lovely, but I remember seeing some of a couple I know, and they did theirs in some wheat fields around a farm. Lovely pictures, but it had nothing to do with them! Neither of them grew up/spent time on a farm... so why would you choose a farm as your setting?So... I'm rather stuck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    DW Siggy: Current Books
    White Knot
    image 149 Received the invite of the century. image 90 are coming to party with the unicorns! image 37 will miss out on the good food and eat hot pockets instead. image 22 think I'm psychic.

My Bio, updated 4/24/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards