Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Best resort chains

I have been shopping around for awhile, and still struggling on picking a resort.  So, what is your favorite resort chain?  I think when I decide which company to go through picking the specific resort will actually be easier.
I am looking for something all inclusive, prefferably adults only.
If you do recommend one in particular, why are they your favorite?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Best resort chains

• Options
    We stayed at Secrets Maroma Beach and loved it.  I've also stayed at Iberostar resorts and thought they're nice, but SMB was nicer
  • Options
    Beaches at Turks and Caicos was excellent!  They are family friendly so there are lots of kids running around.  I think Sandals or Breezes is their 21+ affiliate.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We have stayed at a Serects resort in Mexico, and we loved it.  The food was very good, and at an AI, that's important. No point in paying for access to unlimited food if you are not going to eat it.

Now the Riu...not so much.  The resort was clean, and looked nice, but the food was horrible.  I dreaded every meal, and spent alot of money at the gift shop buying cup o' soup (seriously).

Next weekend, we leave for our honeymoon, and we are staying at a Couples resort.  Have never been, but the people I've spoken with all enjoyed their stay & meals.

• Options
    I stayed at a Riu in Jamaica and loved it.

If you're looking for an adult vacation, stay away from Beaches in T&C.  We stayed at the Veranda Resorts next door and it was very relaxing and tranquil.  Beaches looked like a mob scene and there were kids EVERYWHERE.  My cousin goes there every year with her two little ones.
    ExerciseMilestone image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards