July 2012 Weddings

** traditional friday random chat thread**

Re: ** traditional friday random chat thread**

• Yay, wow we are "facebook official" so happy we are taking our relationships to the next level, lol
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am really tempted to creep on all the girls I follow on pinterest like colleen and littlemoments and randomly add them on facebook even though they aren't participating in this conversation
  • YAY!! B2B & butterfly find me!! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I CAN'T FIND YOU EITHER BELLS
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_traditional-friday-random-chat-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:ba1eb3a2-623c-41fc-bfe3-70eac5321198Post:aa487e5c-e4d3-4962-b42b-8e7d96c699db">Re: ** traditional friday random chat thread**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am really tempted to creep on all the girls I follow on pinterest like colleen and littlemoments and randomly add them on facebook even though they aren't participating in this conversation
    Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]

Uhhhh who says I'm not doing that right now . . .
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary

I'm serious! Use the FB button on her pinterest profile!

Hahaha lvissers!

• spell 7 backwards and you have my last name.
  • I just found k8888! I am such a creeper.
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_traditional-friday-random-chat-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:ba1eb3a2-623c-41fc-bfe3-70eac5321198Post:50d09c16-453b-4c7c-9130-70746f5de255">Re: ** traditional friday random chat thread**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ** traditional friday random chat thread** : Uhhhh who says I'm not doing that right now . . .
    Posted by bridetobe71412[/QUOTE]

I'm excited enough with all these new gorgeous pictures I have to browse though!!

Too creepy..?
  • I am adding all you betches. I will not be offended if you do not accept.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • totally stalking nati lindsay and bridetobe on FB right now......WANT MORE FRIENDS FIND MEEEEEEEE
  • I have new friends! I have new friends! YES.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sorry my FB is pretty much taken over by my bachelorette party pics right now! Friends kept adding them! I promise I don't party like that every weekend! lol.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • what the eff! I can't find some of you!
  • omg i am a stalker just added littlemoments and bmore wheeeeeeeeeeeee STILL CAN'T FIND BELLS
  • Yay! I'm friends with B2B now! And I'm totally admiring her amazing wedding arms, dang girl! Add me bitches!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • This is fun. Do I have to work today? Yes? Well, I'm busy on FB. Sorry, not sorry.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FIND ME please. :)
     Butterfly, I know I follow you on pinterest, and i think b2b and K888 too. 
    heres a link .*click.*

Back to an actual topic of conversation- celebrities. 
    1. Adele is pregnant. 
    2. Katie Holmes is leaving tom cruise. 

and goo....
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can't believe I wasn't friends with bells this whole time.
  • In Response to Re: traditional friday random chat thread:[QUOTE]FIND ME please. :nbsp;Butterfly, I know I follow you on pinterest, and i think b2b and K888 too.nbsp;heres a link .click.Back to an actual topic of conversation celebrities.nbsp;1. Adele is pregnant.nbsp;2. Katie Holmes is leaving tom cruise.nbsp;and goo.... Posted by elizabethmae315[/QUOTE]

OMG apparently I need you to keep me up with pop culture because I had no idea! Both are so shocking to me.

Well the Katie Holmes thing isn't AS shocking. Because Tom is so gay.
  • omgomgomg this is so fun. so many friends to stalk!!!!

this is going to be the perfect way to stalk each other on wedding days

anyone friends with colleen?? can't find herrrrrrrr

i also need to find lady!
  • I'm friends with lady. She's Carly. Not sure if I can post her last name?
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_traditional-friday-random-chat-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:ba1eb3a2-623c-41fc-bfe3-70eac5321198Post:351e4683-4475-4d59-a760-1e9c3da671ae">Re: traditional friday random chat thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't believe I wasn't friends with bells this whole time.
    Posted by MeaganR12[/QUOTE]

Right???! I was really confused when I realized we weren't. I swore we were!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_traditional-friday-random-chat-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:ba1eb3a2-623c-41fc-bfe3-70eac5321198Post:836d788c-d492-4a4e-9802-cafd8bf9b4c6">Re: ** traditional friday random chat thread**</a>:
    [QUOTE]omgomgomg this is so fun. so many friends to stalk!!!! this is going to be the perfect way to stalk each other on wedding days anyone friends with colleen?? can't find herrrrrrrr i also need to find lady!
    Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]

butterfly she is my friend on FB so if you find me you can find Lady
  • liz you are so cute!!! and so is your house! my entire apartment is currently a clone of the box piles that you have posted, hahahaha.
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    Yeah seriously Elizabeth. Clueless on both stories. What's Adele's relationship status??
  • whew found lady. i think i need to stop. this is getting out of hand.
  • In Response to Re: traditional friday random chat thread:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: traditional friday random chat thread:I can't believe I wasn't friends with bells this whole time.Posted by MeaganR12Right???! I was really confused when I realized we weren't. I swore we were! Posted by Nati05[/QUOTE]
    Yeah I remember last year we all added each other! I'm still friends with a couple girls that never post anymore, oops, lol.
  • I can't believe I wasn't friends with some of you!

• bells ACCEPT MY FRIENDSHIP! i hope I added the right vanessa hahahah
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards