Honeymoon Discussions

Hawaii honeymoon advice????

We are going to Hawaii end of September for our honeymoon and all we have booked is our flight. We have ideas of where we would like to stay and what we would like to do but any advice would be GREAT!!! We are doing Oahu for 3 nights and Maui for 5! TIA!!!!

Re: Hawaii honeymoon advice????

• Thank you all!!!! Ennearb80....so nice of you to write all that! I've already printed it out. I DID hear about Mama's and the Old Lahania Lua...we've already got that on our list. Pretty sure we are staying at The Grand Wailea though because we found such a deal in Oahu at The Parc. Is the Winery trip the so called "road to Hana?" THANKS AGAIN! Also, whoever mentioned ROY'S.....I heard it wasn't good, but my FI wants to go since its the original! I'm sure its great....haven't even been to the one here in Chi unfort. yet.
  • The Road to Hana -- in Hana we loved the Red Sand Beach (need to hike down) Mama's Fish House Old Lahaina Luau Warren and Annabelle's Magic Show Plantation House Drive North of Kanapali to Olivine Pools (need to hike down) GORGEOUS!! Halekala Crater We stayed for 7 nights -- 5 at the Hyatt and 2 at Four Seasons in Wailea. WOW .... Four Seasons was AMAZING. Location is not as good as Hyatt so we are glad we did the Hyatt first because that is more centrally located for day trips.... but then we drove down and did lounging and relaxing at Four Seasons... AMAZING service.. gorgeous hotel.... we are thinking of going back. It ended up being the same at the Hyatt too in price.... they dropped the prices 1 week before we got there...
  • Thanks again all! Mena1277.....we are debating between the Four Seasons and The Grand Wailea (nx door)....did you get a chance to go over there? I've heard its gorgeous, and luxurious (just like Four Seasons...you always know what your getting there) also but is more "Hawaiian" (built for Hawaii) and a little more action for young people....not craziness of Cancun but drinks on the beach at night!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards