Honeymoon Discussions

clothes

Ok so can anyone give me a good sight for cheap honeymoon ware. I don't want to bye anything to expensive cause he told me he just want to cut it off lol. So any help would be great

Re: clothes

• Site not sight Buy not bye? goes at the end of a question, not a . Where you're HMing would help-how are we supposed to know? Warm place? Cold place? What do you consider 'cheap'?

• wow I didnt realize grammar really mattered on here! I understood what she was saying just fine...  Ali - this time of the year Old Navy has some great deals (tops for $5 or less and flip flops for $2.50).  Ross is usually pretty reasonable too.  I'm not sure about online shopping...I usually dont go that route because I have to try things on first :)  GL!
  • Hey Ali you must be so excited your wedding is getting close! I agree with Breez old navy is def the place to go for flip flops I also would look at target they have a section with bunch of low priced items when u first walk in and I got a pair of just married flip flops there for $1. Also you might wanna check your local dept store because they have all their summer wear on sale now. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards