Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Florida honeymoon?

Has any one gone to Florida for a honeymoon? Where did you go?TIA!

Re: Florida honeymoon?

• Options
    I actually live in FL. There's a few places that are pretty neat. Depends on what you wanna do. There's Orlando which is good for all of the theme parks and cool attractions. St. Augustine is really cool because its very historic and there's a lot of fun stuff to see, it's pretty romantic. The bay area is nice for the beaches, especially Clearwater. It's cool too because theres Busch Gardens in Tampa and it's about an hour and 45 min drive to Orlando. Key West is very pretty and tropical. And then there's Daytona Beach which is cool. Good luck hope this helped.
  • Options
    Also, Ft. Myers, Sanibel, the Keys, West Palm Beach...
  • Options
    West Palm is also very pretty but more on the expensive side.. Also if youre "party-people" there's always south beach in miami...but I wouldnt recommend it unless it's a short honeymoon.
  • Options
    Im from Fl too. Ditto to all pp's. I actually live about 20 min from St. Augustine, and it is very romantic and neat! Lots of B&B and little restaurants.
  • Options
    I live in the bay area in FL too, and I agree with the places named earlier...my cousins just had their honeymoon this past january and they came to Clearwater (N of Tampa) and stayed on the beach. You can get some great deals on beach places and hotels there, and its in a great area. Also like mentioned above, its great because its close enough to drive to any theme park of your choice if you choose to do so! But then you also have the beaches right out your door, and Clearwater has some of the best beaches!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards