Honeymoon Discussions

Secrets Maroma Beach - All Inclusive, Right?

Ok so I'm kind of confused. I was just reviewing our trip details (we leave on October 13th) and we got a $200 resort credit that is broken down as follows: Resort Credit is per room per stay to be applicable as follows: - $100 usd in Spa Treatments with two coupons of $40.00 usd and 1 coupon of $20 usd (not valid for Spa products at the Spa Boutique.) - $60 usd for One Romantic Dinner per stay with 1 coupon of $40 usd and 1 coupon of $20 usd(not valid for bottle of wine ). - $40 usd for Bottles of Wine at any of our restaurants with two coupons of $20 usd. Resort credit is not redeemable for cash and it is not transferable.Is wine not included or just not bottles of wine? Assuming the "romantic dinner" is something extra other than just the standard dinner at one of their restaurants? Confused!

Re: Secrets Maroma Beach - All Inclusive, Right?

• You are correct, Secrets Maroma Beach is all-inclusive but there are some extra perks that cost money. Wine is included with your stay but a bottle of wine will cost extra. The romantic dinner is great, it’s a private table located on the beach with your own server. All other dinners happen in the restaurants. I hope you have a great trip!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards